To mark our two year anniversary that is coming up in October, we atStirred Poetry have decided to open submissions for a poetry anthology to be released later this year (with any luck) guidelines as follows:
1) Submissions are welcome from anyone but we especially welcome work from people who have guested, performed or attended Stirred.
2) Bear in mind this is to be a feminist anthology work that is considered contrary to this ethos will not be considered and as per our live event we would encourage men (and anyone else) to submit work that is women oriented/focused/feminist in theme or nature, we have an anti hate policy at Stirred and so does the anthology.
3) We would prefer poems that are one side of A4 or less, we define one side in this case as: standard margins, size 10 in Times New Roman font, 1.5 spaced.
4) Send us your submissions to email@example.com and pass this on to all your likeminded poety friends
5) Submissions will close on our birthday, the first Monday of October.
6) We will aim to include as many poems as possible to make this a full and varied example of feminist poetry today and to celebrate two fantastic years of Stirred.